The New Illustrated Magazine (1890–1900) cover of flowers and a fashionably dressed woman holding magazine in high resolution by Ethel Reed
- Printed using Vibrant & Eco-friendly Latex Inks
- Highest grade 12mm thick Plywood
- Sustainably sourced wood - PEFC & FSC Certified
- Includes wall hanging plug
- Printed to order in only 2-4 days
- Printed, finished & packed in our London studio
- For every print sold we plant 2-4 trees*
Printing onto wood ensures each one of our prints is unique. We have curated a range of images that are enhanced by the individual wood grain. Our modern printing process means that light areas of the image show-through for a stunning natural effect.
Choose from a range of sizes to perfectly suit your space, An A4 print for the smallest room in the house or a large A1 statement image for your living space. Or why not create you own gallery wall with a mix of sizes and images
For every print purchased, we will plant a tree to offset our production process & maintain our forests. For every A4 or A3 prints are 2 trees, A2 prints are 3 trees and for an A1 print, we plant 4 trees!
Our wooden posters come with built-in hangers making them easy to hang and adjust to give you the perfect result. They can also easily be mounted with command strips for damage-free hanging.