Orca or Killer whale (Orca rectipinna, Orca Ater) from Natural history of the cetaceans and other marine mammals of the western coast of North America (1872) by Charles Melville Scammon (1825-1911).
- Printed using Vibrant & Eco-friendly Latex Inks
- Highest grade 12mm thick Plywood
- Sustainably sourced wood - PEFC & FSC Certified
- Includes wall hanging plug
- Printed to order in only 2-4 days
- Printed, finished & packed in our London studio
- For every print sold we plant 2-4 trees*
Printing onto wood ensures each one of our prints is unique. We have curated a range of images that are enhanced by the individual wood grain. Our modern printing process means that light areas of the image show-through for a stunning natural effect.
Choose from a range of sizes to perfectly suit your space, An A4 print for the smallest room in the house or a large A1 statement image for your living space. Or why not create you own gallery wall with a mix of sizes and images
For every print purchased, we will plant a tree to offset our production process & maintain our forests. For every A4 or A3 prints are 2 trees, A2 prints are 3 trees and for an A1 print, we plant 4 trees!
Our wooden posters come with built-in hangers making them easy to hang and adjust to give you the perfect result. They can also easily be mounted with command strips for damage-free hanging.